Wednesday, November 29, 2017

         I am Poem

I am a Cheerleader for All Star Infinity.
I wonder what the world will come to, and when it will end.
I hear my music playing so loud i can't hear myself think.
I see my overeactive dog fighting a fly to death!
I want to one day become the best prime minister in New Zealand.
I am a cheerleader for All Star Infinity.


I pretend I am a pop star performing in front of 1000 people.
I feel sad when i see animals being tested on for a tube of lipstick.
I touch a soft rainbow unicorn sitting on a cloud.
I worry that i will not meet any friends at intermediate.
I cry when people don't include me and underestimate me.
I am a cheerleader for All Star Infinity.


I understand now that everyone is different and that's ok.
I say when things get tough it's ok to cry.
I dream that one day everyone will accept people for who they are.
I try to make sure everyone around me is happy and enjoys their day.
I hope that as i get older i can take time to spend with my family.
I am a cheerleader for All Star Infinity.







No comments:

Post a Comment